Tuesday, June 29, 2010





A  rough start to my day, I have to get out of bed and go for my morning walk with my friends.


This is Kona and he is not in the walking mood at all. He would much rather rest.


This is my other friend Howard. I feel real sorry for him,
because he sometimes has to wear clothes.....




These guys are my favorite cousins, Morris and Lewis... I go and visit them every summer. They always take me to the lake and want me to go swimming with them, when I would just like to stay in their backyard on the lounge chair with the sun shining on me. See you guys soon!

This is after a long walk through the park, we get to ride home because it is miles from our house..


1 comment:

  1. these are great, love that one of kona. Poor howard. I hope you slip him a treat once in awhile.

    ReplyDelete